Gourmet Coffee Beans - Shipping InfoThat's Coffee guarantees the freshest coffee beans by roasting your coffee beans on the same day they are shipped.
- Orders can be shipped to addresses within the United States and Canada.
- Orders are processed and shipped within two (2) business days of being received.
- Orders placed after 1:00 PM Pacific Standard Time will be processed the following business day.
- All back orders are filled as soon as stock arrives, normally 2 Ė 3 weeks. Our beans are not pre-packaged but we can occasionally face a backorder if a certain bean required for roasting is not available. Our customer service team will contact you as soon as possible in the case of a backorder.
Free Shipping on USA Orders over $75
We offer free, FedEx Ground Delivery on all orders totaling $75.00 or more to the lower 48 States. Hawaii, Alaska and Canadian provinces or territories are not eligible for free shipping.
All US orders are shipped via FedEx Ground Delivery. If required, you can upgrade your FedEx shipping at an additional cost as marked in the shipping options page of the check-out process.
All Canadian orders are shipped via USPS in an effort to avoid additional brokerage fees. Shipping can take 7 Ė 21 days depending on your location (read about our heat seal valve bags that help your coffee arrive fresh).
Transit times are estimated from our roasting facility in Canton, Georgia and typically range from 1 Ė 5 days for US orders,. For FedEx Ground Delivery, you can get an estimate of delivery time by visiting FedEx Ground Service Maps and enter the origin zip code 30115.
We reserve the right to refuse shipment to any destination.
That's Coffee Return Policy
Our mission at That's Coffee is to provide you with fresh, roasted-to-order coffee beans that exceed your expectations.
That's Coffee will issue a store credit for any non-defective order that is in its unopened, original package upon return.
That's Coffee will honor a refund through original payment method or a store credit if one of the following issues should arise:
- You receive any coffee other than what you ordered
- You receive any grind of coffee other than what you ordered
- Your coffee/ tea was damaged during shipment
- You receive someone else's order
- You have ordered the coffee/ tea in question more than five (5) times and notice a distinctive difference in flavor or taste
How to Return an Item:
1) Within 15 days of delivery, contact our customer service team at 360-603-9683 or by email at email@example.com regarding the return you wish to make.
2) Our team will assign an RMA tracking number to identify your return and process your credit or exchange. Please note that credit or exchange will not be issued without this RMA tracking number.
3) Ship all product in original packaging to:
12230 Cumming Hwy
Canton, GA 30115
4) Our team will issue your credit or exchange once your refund request has been reviewed and the product has been received.
Costs of Shipping
Original shipping is separate from our products and considered part of the transaction. Therefore, original shipping costs are non-refundable unless the product received is damaged or defective upon receipt.
The customer assumes the cost of any return shipping for non-defective orders. The customer also assumes all responsibility for shipping costs (and damage incurred during shipping) of returned products.
Any defective order less than 5 lbs will be replaced with no need for pick up. Any orders 5 lbs or more may need to be shipped back or picked up for return or exchange. Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. In the case of returning a product, you will receive a refund/ credit once the product has been returned either by shipment or pick up.