Ever wondered what you can do with left over gouremt coffee or coffee grounds? Well here are some great tips:
- Rub Coffee beans in your hands after cooking with garlic and fish – the natural coffee oils will absorb the odors from the cooking
- Pour a little boiling water and gourmet coffee grounds down the drain to remove bad odor.
- Gourmet coffee grounds make a great abrasive cleaning agent, but don’t use on surfaces that could stain
- Mix coffee grounds with soil and put around plants, it is said to keep away slugs and ants while also adding nutrients
- Suck a coffee bean for a quick way to freshen your breath when your out of gum
- Gourmet coffee grounds also make a great natural exfoliant for skin
- Coffee grounds mixed with water is a great way to dye paper for a antique paper
- Coffee also makes a great meat tenderizer and adds a rich flavor to the meat
How do you use your Gourmet Coffee grounds?