Here are a few tips for storing gourmet coffee:
- Don’t keep coffee in the fridge as it will absorb other flavors
- Don’t freeze the coffee as the moisture breaks down the natural oils
- Store gourmet coffee in a sealed container
- Buy freshly roasted gourmet coffee beans and grind just before brewing
- Don’t store the coffee in glass containers as glass is porous and lets air in.
- Don’t store the coffee near the oven as the heat will affect the coffee’s flavor
- Buy only enough gourmet coffee for 2-3 months and then replace
These tips will ensure your Gourmet coffee beans stay fresh and give the best possible taste.